Friday, March 12, 2010

Free Idea Friday

Ideas are easy. Execution is hard. Every Friday I will share an idea that's been rolling around in my head that I have neither the time nor the where-with-all to execute. Remember, it's free, so take it for what it's worth. 

Frozen in time
I love food. Pretty much all kinds of food, but I'm a sucker for a good frozen treat. The problem is, most of those involve a lot of empty calories. That's why I like this idea: frozen bananas covered in chocolate and other toppings.

It's a pretty simple idea actually, except for the packaging, which is where the magic lies. Instead of putting the frozen banana on a stick as most home recipes do, the wrapper works just like a banana peel so you eat it as you would a fresh banana. It could come in both dark and milk chocolate, with or without nuts. You could even hollow a channel out of the banana and fill it with peanut butter, strawberry sauce, or some other topping before coating it with chocolate.

A delicious treat that's fun to eat and has some health benefits... What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment