Thursday, July 28, 2011

Because you can never have enough zombies

I love this idea.



Not so much the spot. It's just okay. The acting could be better. The joke could have been set up better. And there should have been a lot more zombies.

What I really like is the event it's promoting: "A Zombie Infested 5K Obstacle Course Race." I'm not sure who came up with the idea, but this is genius, a combination of cross country running, a military obstacle course, flag football and Shaun of the Dead.

How cool is that.

The first Run For Your Life is scheduled for 22 October in Baltimore and they're planning on more in other cities. If there's one near Milwaukee, I might just have to dig the old Nikes out of the closet and get back in running shape.

And that, my friends, is the power of innovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment