Monday, December 31, 2012

Give more than thanks

This is my two hundred and fourth post of the year.

The previous two hundred and three have been an attempt to help feed the mind, sometimes successfully, sometimes not so.

Today, I'm going to help feed the hungry by making a donation to Feeding America and encouraging everyone who reads this blog to do the same.

Please take a moment and give what you can. Local food banks assist over 37 million Americans a year and Feeding America does a great job of getting food to where it's needed most.

Most days I write this blog for me, accepting no advertising or any other compensation other than the occasional attaboy. Today, you can compensate me for the content I create by donating a few dollars to a cause and organization I believe in very strongly.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for reading.

Here's to an incredible 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment