Friday, January 15, 2010

Help All You Can

I know this is a departure from my usually Friday post. But I can't ignore what's going on in Haiti. So I thought my idea this Friday would be to make it a little easier to donate money to organizations that are working to save lives and restore some sense of normalcy to the people there.

The images and stories coming from Haiti are horrifying. The devastation in Port-au-Prince is unbelievable. Help is arriving from all over the world but in this poor country basic supplies – food, water, clothing, shelter, medicine – are in short supply. Here are links to ten organizations that are already there, working to save lives.


Thanks for helping and please share this list with anyone you know who is looking for a way to aid those suffering in Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment