Friday, February 5, 2010

Free Idea Friday

Ideas are easy. Execution is hard. Every Friday I will share an idea that's been rolling around in my head that I have neither the time nor the where-with-all to execute. Remember, it's free, so take it for what it's worth.

What's more important than the game and commercials on Super Bowl Sunday? The food. It has to be delicious, fun and easy to eat while you're talking smack with your buddies. So here's an idea for a snack food that brings my favorite football food into a new, convenient form... enjoy.

It's chili in a stick
My friend and co-conspirator of many years, Ron Brant, was always fascinated with food on a stick and kept trying to figure out how to make chili on a stick. Well this idea puts chili in a stick and makes it just the right size for snacking during the Super Bowl or any other game for that matter. I think they sound tasty. Anyone want to help me make them?

Thanks again to Glenn Fuller for quickly illustrating the idea. I know he'd prefer more than an hour so he could really showcase his talents, but you get the idea.

1 comment: